Sunday 11 March 2012

Here's an introduction for ya

I heard tell that you guys have a problem.
A practical problem.
One that perhaps is similar to a certain faceless being from another dimension.
I'm Autumn.

If you say it's a girls name. You. Yes you, Sir or Madam, are a fucker.

Back on topic, we... We have a simple solution.

Bullshit.

Yes.

Bullshit.

The kind of bullshit that Jersey Shore is made of. (I haven't yet tried wearing a tiny shirt, gelled my hair to shit, worn sunglasses and screamed "COME AT ME BRO!" But that is currently in the works. Summer refuses to do that though. Apparently it's like making fun of an orphan girl because she has no parents.)

Summer, my dear girlfriend, and I have decided to create this blog in order to document this idea to the point that maybe... Just maybe, until the black king catches on that we are nothing, we will be left alone.

So. I currently have a Claymore. Don't ask how, or why or what I am doing with a Claymore. Let's just say that I'm debating painting my face half blue so that the next time he returns I shall shake my sword at him, and starting doing William Wallaces speech from Braveheart.

"THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES! BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!"

...

Fuck... I need a ginger wig as well to do it properly.

Fuck, we'll be back later. He's here and we don't have our Green Lantern costumes on yet.

Bye for now!

Autumn

1 comment:

  1. Trolls?
    Us?
    Nah, we just put on a show for him until he goes away.

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete